Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Week of Beginnings

And so it begins. School starts tomorrow. Bring on the spring semester. However, as I sit here looking upon the rain, book in hand, I cant help but to start developing a bad attitude toward that. Lord break me of this please. You have put me in school for a purpose. Use me in my classes this semester. Show me what it truly means to glorify you in my school. Those are more than just nice words. May my life and my words point my classmates, my coworkers, my teachers, to You! Lord, im going to have the urge to just pick a seat and open my book. I pray instead that you would strategically place me in my classes that I may be a witness for you. Also this sunday is the start of global cafe. Lord, you know my heart. I am, for some reason, shy with new people. Let it not be with these students. You blessed me last semester with Minjin, I know you will again. I am nervous, yet excited to see the way that you will work in these students this semester. Lord, let Your word not leave my heart, my mind, or my lips. Strengthen me please. This is going to be a hard semester, but you know what I need! You are our provider! Nothing is too great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment