Tuesday, March 23, 2010

" Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD" Lamentations 3:22-26

It is good to remember these things today. It has been a weird week thus far. I have been struggling in school and at work. I cant seem to break through this weird sort of cloud. Today the Lord has been gracious in helping me see the problem. I have been seeking the praise of men rather than God. I have been setting my affections on the wrong things and then questioning why things dont seem to be getting better. I have been forgetting that the Lord is my portion. He is good. He is faithful. Not the things or the people that I have been chasing. They may satisfy for a while, but in the end they will be consumed. He alone will satisfy. Forever. Thank you Lord for bringing me again back to your goodness. I thank you that because of your great love we are not consumed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment